Monday, January 5, 2015

Half Asleep & Terrified

It's 2am and I can't sleep. In a couple hours my alarm is going off and I am suppose to be up for school. School starts again today if that wasn't obvious. All I know is I'm not ready. Not like for the school aspect because truthfully I'll never be ready for that but for the hell and drama that awaits for me in my group of friends. I'm terrified for when I get to school and Crystal and Maia are there. I am beyond terrified for when one of them sees me or I have to confront one of them. I'm sitting here in the dark not knowing how to move on with my life. This dark hole I'm in is for shit and I can't seem to get out of this part. This weekend was amazing I felt truly happy when I was cleaning my room. I was doing better and then reality hit me. I couldn't run from my problems any longer since they were both going to be strolling around in my face for the rest of the semester. I just needed to figure out who my true friends were at the moment and how I was going to talk to and spend time with Jenna without Crystal being around. It wasn't going to be easy and all I know is I feel like going into a coma so I don't have to deal with this shit. Well three cheers to three years man or I guess the rest of this semester and Senior year. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment